Since its creation in February 2000, Click-On Logistics, Supply Chain Consultants, has enjoyed carefully planned growth – largely through reputation and high levels of repeat business. Our client profile features mainly large corporations, fast growth companies and public sector organisations undergoing significant levels of change and development.
With significant feedback from clients, we believe our core strengths can be summarised as:
- Industry expertise and pedigrees from the ‘Big 5’ consulting companies, helping provide the thorough training needed to operate as professional supply chain management consultants.
- Demonstrable insight into client strategic or organisational issues and technical challenges, enabling us to deliver thorough and focused results.
- The desire and capability to see any recommendation or strategy through from design to implementation we are always prepared to implement our solutions with clients (not for them).
- Working alongside, or sometimes within client teams, actively encouraging valuable skills transfer.
- Independence from specific modelling software. We have access to technical analysis tools and techniques which are selected according to client needs. Our expertise and independence ensures a ‘best fit’ solution in implementing logistics projects.
- Second language skills, regularly used in the business environment.
- A flexible and responsive approach to client requirements and timescales
- The delivery of pragmatic and implementable solutions.
But, perhaps one of our greater strengths is the ability to listen and convert client needs into something we can genuinely influence and add value to. Within mainland Europe, Click-On Logistics partners with German Supply Chain Consultants Pierau Planung – a partnership of specialist skills delivering optimum solutions in mainland Europe.
The combined skills and experience of each business provides an unrivalled level of expertise in delivering both strategic pan European assignments as well as the particular requirements of home-shopping fulfilment operations.